TERMS & CONDITIONS
ADMISSION TO THE CINEMA HALL IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES :
- The management reserves the right of admission.
- For admission in the cinema hall, a valid ticket is required.
- Children of age 3 years/3 feet and above require ticket.
- Outside eatables & drinks are not permitted.
- Vehicle parking is at owner’s risk.
- All viewers are subject to strict security check. It is for your own safety. Kindly bear with us.
- Weapons, fire arms, arms, bulky luggage, bag, suitcase, briefcase, laptop, camera, video camera, etc. to be deposited with the security personnel at own risk.
- Possession and/or consumption of chewing gum, paan, paan masala, guthka, tobacco etc… in any form is strictly prohibited and liable for confiscation.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks & drugs is not permitted and liable for police action.
- Smoking & spitting in cinema hall are strictly prohibited.
- Photography and/or video recording of the file though mobiles phones or any devices are not allowed & liable for police action.
- Miscreants shall be handed over to the police.
- During the screening of a movie, mobile phones are to be kept on ‘silent mode’.
- Use of laser lights is not permitted and liable for confiscation.
- Viewers are required to preserve their tickets till they exit the cinema hall.
- Please take care of your personal belongings and pickpockets. The management is not responsible for the same.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any show for any reason whatsoever without prior notice. However, in case of cancellation of any show, full refund will be made.